Daikin VRV V S level 1 installation DUK-DX9 (Live Streaming 09:00am start time 29th & 30th November 2021)
4 places left
A level 1 installation course for the Daikin VRV V S product range. This course will include Heat pump condensing unit and Fan coil basic Installation requirements.
Short quiz questions will be included at the end of each session, the course will also include a final course assessment bank of questions at the end of the session 4.
Successful candidates will receive a certificate of completion.
This course will be delivered over a Microsoft Teams meeting. You will receive 1 calendar invite for the 4 short sessions required to be completed closer to the start date.
- Session 1. 09:00am 29/09/2021 (duration 1hr 30mins)
- Daikin Portal
- Web X-press
- VRV Range Water cooled, & VRV-i
- VRV Product overview: Nomenclature, System build up, Heat pump, fan coils available
- R32 Restrictions & VRV5 applications
- Session 2 11:00am 29/09/2021 (duration 1hr 30mins)
- Positioning of Outdoor unit
- Refrigerant piping limitations, Joints, Headers, connection to outdoor unit.
- Brazing and the use of Oxygen Free Nitrogen
- Condensate drainage
- Session 3 09:00am 30/09/2021
- Wiring Installation: Power supply, & safety requirements
- New wiring configurations
- Interconnecting cabling
- Remote controller possibilities
- Supervisor remotes & additional boards
- Session 4 11:00am 30/09/2021
- Basic guide to commissioning:
- Pressure testing
- Power up, when and why?
- Additional refrigerant charging and use of the app
- New features: Leak Sensors/New fault codes/Reset procedure
- Final course online completion Quiz