Hydrosplit (R32) Standard Installation DUK-SE64 Level 1 (Live Streaming 09:00am start time 08th & 09th October 2020)
Start up procedures
This course will include short quiz questions at the end of each session, it will also include a final course assessment bank of questions at the end of the session 4.
Successful candidates will receive a certificate of successful completion.
This course will be delivered over a Microsoft Teams meeting. You will receive 1 calendar invite for the 4 short sessions required to be completed closer to the start date.
PLEASE NOTE: The DUK-SE15 on line Altherma product introduction course must have been successfully completed prior to being able to register to attend this course.
- Session 1. 09:00am 08/10/2020 (duration 1hr 30mins)
- Product overview, Basic options, System build up, Hardware installation, Session 1 Quiz questions!
- Session 2. 11:00am 08/10/2020 (duration 1hr 30mins)
- Common Installation-Wiring, Outdoor unit, Outdoor unit to Hydrobox, Basic control box wiring, (including 3rd party controls) Back up heater wiring, Domestic hot water cylinder wiring and connections to Hydrobox
- Session 2 Quiz questions!
- Session 3. 09:00am 09/10/2020 (duration 1 hr 30mins)
- System Hydraulics, External Pipework, Internal pipework, DHW Cylinders, Automatic bypass valve, Defrost water volumes, Required Flow rates, Hydraulic separation, Esbie valve,
- Session 3 Quiz questions!
- Session 4. 11:00am 09/10/2020 (duration 1hr 30mins)
- Water Quality, Anti freeze valves, Glycol, Pre start up checks, Expansion vessel & Domestic Hot Water Cylinder
- Daikin MMI Basics
- Daikin Madoka Basics
- Final course completion Quiz questions!