Altherma LT Monobloc Standard Installation Level 1 DUK-H5 (Live Streaming 09:00am start time 7th & 8th February 2022)
1 place left
Start up procedures
This course will include short quiz questions at the end of each session, it will also include a final course assessment bank of questions at the end of the session 4.
Successful candidates will receive a certificate of successful completion.
This course will be delivered over a Microsoft Teams meeting. You will receive 1 calendar invite for the 4 short sessions required to be completed closer to the start date.
PLEASE NOTE: The DUK-H1 on line Altherma product introduction course must have been successfully completed prior to being able to register to attend this course.
- Session 1. 09:00am 07/02/2022 (duration 1hr 30mins)
- Monobloc concept, product layout, Basic options, Hardware Installation, Session 1 Quiz questions!
- Session 2. 11:00am 07/02/2022 (duration 1hr 30mins)
- Common Installation-Wiring, Outdoor unit, control box, connection of 3rd party controls, Back up heater wiring, Domestic hot water cylinder, Session 2 Quiz questions!
- Session 3. 09:00am 08/02/2022 (duration 1 hr 30mins)
- System Hydraulics, Pipework, Automatic bypass valve, Defrost water volume, Flow rates, Hydraulic separation, Esbie valve,
- Session 3 Quiz questions!
- Session 4. 11:00am 08/02/2022 (duration 1hr 30mins)
- Water Quality, Anti freeze valves, Glycol, Pre start up checks,
- Use of the remote controller
- System deaeration
- Final course completion Quiz questions!