Altherma Hybrid Monobloc Standard Installation Level 1 DUK-SE65 (Live Streaming 08:00 start time 12th & 13th April 2021)
3 places left
Installation requirements & System start up procedures
This course will include short quiz questions at the end of each session, it will also include a final course assessment bank of questions at the end of the session 5.
Successful candidates will receive a certificate of successful completion.
This course will be delivered over a Microsoft Teams meeting. You will receive 1 calendar invite for the 5 short sessions required to be completed closer to the start date.
PLEASE NOTE: The DUK-SE15 on line Altherma product introduction course must have been successfully completed prior to being able to register to attend this course.
- Day 1: Session 1: 08:00 12/04/2021 (duration 1hr 30mins)
- Hybrid concept, Accessories, Installation of the Outdoor unit, Mounting of the Boiler, Domestic Hot Water Cylinders,
- Session 1 Quiz questions!
- Day 1: Session 2: 10:00 12/04/2021 (duration 1hr 30mins)
- Session 1 Quiz answers.
- Installation of the Wiring, Outdoor unit, Boiler, Domestic hot water cylinder,
- Session 2 Quiz questions!
- Day 2: Session 3. 08:00 13/04/2021 (duration 1 hr 30mins)
- Session 2 Quiz answers.
- System Hydraulics, Outdooor unit, General pipework, Connection to the Boiler, Insulation considerations, Automatic Bypass Valve, Flow rates, Water volumes, Hydraulic separation & Esbie valve set up,
- Session 3 Quiz questions!
- Day 2: Session 4. 10:00 13/04/2021 (duration 1hr 30mins)
- Session 3 Quiz answers.
- Water Quality, Anti freeze valves, Glycol, Expansion vessel set up, System Pre start up checks,
- Use of the remote controller
- System deaeration
- Session 4 Quiz questions.
- Day 2: Session 5. 12:00 13/04/2021 (duration 1hr 30mins)
- Session 4 Quiz answers
- This session 5 is Intended for Gas safe registered Engineers only. To be able to attend this session please send a picture of both sides of your gas safe card to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boiler Components, Flueing options, NG/LPG changeover, Filling of the system and Boiler condensate considerations, Boiler control panel, Boiler commissioning, Boiler fault codes.
- Final course completion Quiz questions!